Do you have outstanding Leadership skills? Are your problem solving and multi-tasking skills a step above the rest? Are you interested in a career in the Security field? DPI Security is looking to place a highly motivated and career-oriented candidate in a Lead Security Officer position in the Portland Metro Area.
Do you have outstanding Leadership skills? Are your problem solving and multi-tasking skills a step above the rest? Are you interested in a career in the Security field?
DPI Security is looking to place a motivated and career-oriented candidate in a Lead Security Officer position in the Portland Metro Area.
Who We Are:
DPI Security is a locally owned security company with offices in Portland, Salem and Eugene, Oregon. We work with customers in a variety of industries, from construction to government to retail to food processing, and provide services including armed and unarmed officers and security technology, such as CCTV monitoring and facility hardening.
We’re dedicated to providing our clients with the best security services, while also helping our employees to gain, and succeed in, jobs. This double-bottom-line gives us a unique perspective within the security industry and allows us to provide the best possible customer service to our clients and employees.
- Perform as relief for Shift Supervisors to cover their days off.
- Perform all functions and duties of Security Officer and Lead.
- Perform frequent site visits if required.
- Assist Scheduling Manager/Shift Supervisors in dispatching security officers for coverage.
- Monitor security officer performance daily to ensure post orders are being followed accurately.
- Maintain equipment and coordinate service and repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Can read, write, and communicate verbally in English
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and provide proof of good driving record and subsequent insurance
- Has regular, timely, and predictable attendance
- Demonstrates ability to deal with and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Maintains a high level of concentration while handling multiple priorities/tasks
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to represent the organization to customers and vendors in a professional manner
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Qualified for State of Oregon Unarmed Security certification
- Minimum of two years experience in Security or related field
Substitute for Experience and Education Requirement:
· Combined experience and/or education that would demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to meet the requirements of this position.
Click "Apply" for immediate consideration!
As a company of The DPI Group, DPI Security’s mission is to identify and create job opportunities for individuals with employment barriers, including disabilities. We pride ourselves on our ability to match a security officer’s strengths and abilities with the right assignment.
DPI Security, a division of The DPI Group, is an Oregon company with offices in Portland, Salem and Eugene. Our security officers work at locations like courthouses, construction sites, shopping centers, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, retirement communities and more.
Experience is preferred but not required for many of our security positions. DPI Security offers training, a variety of shift opportunities and room for growth. Benefits of working for DPI include weekly paychecks, direct deposit, ACA-compliant medical and other health benefit options and personal time off.
DPl is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.